Guidelines for reviewers
The reviewers of submitted papers should describe in the peer-review the following positions:
- Correspondence of submitted paper to the thematic area of the journal;
- Whether the subject of article is actual;
- Whether article is of interest to readers of our journal.
- Correspondence of the size of submitted paper to the journal requirements (number of pages and pictures);
- Scientific or technical innovative features of submitted paper;
- Right order of the structure of submitted paper (subject of investigations, solving problems, course of experiment, discussion, conclusions);
- Readability and comprehensibility of description of technical aspects;
- Credibility of experimental data;
- Whether article needs reduction or processing (if yes, that this line has to be given explanations that superfluous what to overwork, etc.);
- Quality and completeness of the reference list, taking into account self-citation;
- Concrete recommendations to the submitted paper.
General conclusion about the submitted paper (accept; accept with corrections; accept with completion without repeated reviewing; submit again after serious reworking; reject)
Recommended form of the review.