| ||Article title|| Pages |
|Title and imprint|| |
Section 1. Studies of rock destruction by explosion
Makeeva T.G., Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences, Associate Professor
(National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (NRU MGSU)
I.E. Shipovsky, Ph.D. tech. Sci., Senior Researcher,
V.A. Trofimov, Chief Researcher, Dr. tech. Sci.
(Institute of Comprehensive Exploitation of Mineral Resources Russian Academy of Sciences – IPKON RAS)
Explosive destruction of rock samples (numerical experiment)
Keywords:explosive, elongated charge, fragmentation, computer simulation, gridless LNG code
The article discusses the patterns of rock crushing under the explosive action of an extended charge, obtained as a result of numerical simulation using the gridless method Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) in the AVTODIN computer complex. The formation and development with time under the action of stress waves and pressure of explosion gases of a system of cracks that divide the sample into fragments of various sizes is considered. An estimate of the ganulometric composition of the destruction products is given. By changing the parameters of the explosive charge, it is possible to directionally change the size of rock crushing.Bibliographic list:
- Explosion Physics / L.P. Orlenko, (Ed.), 2 (2004)
- N.N. Efremovtsev, Explosion technology, 113(70) (2015)
- R.A. Bakeev, Yu.P. Stefanov, A.A. Duchkov, and A.V. Myasnikov, AIP Conference Proceedings 1909 (2017)
- V.N. Zakharov, V. A. Trofimov, I.E. Shipovskii, O.N. Malinnikova, Izvestiya Tula State University, 1 (2020)
- I. E. Shipovskii, Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 1 (145) (2015)
- V.N. Odintsev, I.E. Shipovskii, EPJ Web of Conferences 221 (2019)
- V.N. Odintsev, I.E. Shipovskii, Journal of Mining Science, 55(4) (2019)
- V.A. Trofimov, I.E. Shipovskii, O.N. Malinnikova, Wen-Jie Xu, AIP Conference Proceedings, 10.1063/1.5132196 (2019)
Section 2. State and improvement of explosives, devices and blasting agents
P.V. Menshikov, Researcher at the rock destruction laboratory,
A.S. Flyagin, Junior researcher at the rock destruction laboratory,
V.A. Kutuev, Researcher at the rock destruction laboratory
(Institute of Mining of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences - IM UB RAS)
Effect of the initial pulse of the intermediate detonator and the density of the emulsion explosive on the detonation rate of the charge
Keywords:blasting, emulsion explosives, explosive boosters, initial impulse, detonation velocity, mass of explosive boosters, optimal density of the emulsion explosive, charge diameter
The article presents the dynamics of changes in the detonation rate and density of emulsion explosives poremit-1A, nitronite E-70 and fortis at different charge diameters, as well as the dependence of the detonation rate on the explosive density. Ranges of the loading density of emulsion explosives have been established at which various changes in the detonation rate (increase, fall, jumps, stabilization) are observed with charge diameters from 90 to 250 mm. The influence of the mass of the explosive booster on the detonation velocity of the main explosive charges at different charge diameters has been studied.Bibliographic list:
- Yukhanson K., Person P. [Detonation of explosives: translated from engl., Moscow, Mir, 1973, 352 p.
- Kutuev V. А., Men'shikov P. V., Zharikov S. N. Analysis of methods for the study of detonation processes of explosives, Problemy nedropol'zovaniya, 2016, no. 3, pp. 78-87.
- Sinitsyn V. A., Menshikov P. V., Kutuev V. A. Estimation of Influence of Explosive Characteristics of Emulsion Explosives on Shotpile Width Published, Problems of Complex Development of Georesources: electronic resource. Khabarovsk: EDP Sciences, 2018, P. 01003, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20185601003
- Gorinov S. А. Initiation and detonation of emulsion explosives, Yoshkar-Ola, IPF String LLC, 2020, 214 p.
- Bondarenko I. F., Zharikov S. N., Zyryanov I. V., Shemenyov V. G. Drilling and blasting operations at kimberlite quarries of Yakutia, Yekaterinburg, IM UB RAS, 2017, 172 p.
- Kolganov E. V., Sosnin V. A. Safety of emulsion industrial explosives, Zapiski gornogo instituta, 2007, vol. 171, pp. 203-212.
- Kuk M. А. Science of industrial explosives: translated from English, ed. G. P. Demidyuk, N. S. Bakharevich, Moscow, Nedra, 1980, 453 p.
- Kramarczyk B., Pytlik M., Mertuszka P., Jaszcz K., Jarosz T. Novel Sensitizing Agent Formulation for Bulk Emulsion Explosives with Improved Energetic Parameters, Materials, 2022, v. 15(3), n. 900, DOI: 10.3390/ma15030900
- Onika S. G., Stasevich V. I., Kuz'mich A. K. Destruction of rocks by explosion: manual for students, Minsk, BNTU, 2020, 113 p.
- Andreev K. K., Belyaev A. F. Theory of explosives, Moscow, Oborongiz, 1960, 596 p.
- Men'shikov P. V., Flyagin A. S., Kutuev V. A. Study of the effect of the initial pulse of intermediate detonators of various masses on the detonation rate of charges of emulsion explosives, Problemy nedropol'zovaniia, 2022, no. 3, pp. 104-113, DOI: 10.25635/2313-1586.2022.03.104
- Sinitsyn V. A., Men'shikov P. V., Kutuev V. A. Determination of the main characteristics of explosives and of the detonation impact on the environment, using the DATATRAP II measuring equipment, Ustoichivoe razvitie gornykh territorii, 2018, vol. 10, no. 3(37), pp. 383-391, DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2018-10-3-383-391
- Men'shikov P. V., Zharikov S. N., Kutuev V. А. Determination of the width of the chemical reaction zone of the industrial emulsion explosive poremit 1A based on the uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics, Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal), 2021, no. 5-2, pp. 121-134, DOI:10.25018/0236_1493_2021_52_0_121
- Zharikov S. N. Men'shikov P. V., Sinitsyn V. А. Determination of the relationship between the density, detonation velocity and charge diameter by the example of the emulsion explosive "nitronite", Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal, 2015, no. 6, pp. 35-39.
- Zharikov S. N., Kutuev V. А. About the patterns of detonation of explosives, Vzryvnoe delo, 2022, no. 135/92, pp. 115-131.
- Emulsion industrial explosive "Poremit-1A". Technical conditions TC 84-08628424-671-96, Dzerzhinsk, SRI "Crystal", 1996, 19 p.
Ivshin S.S. - associate Professor, Candidate of technical Sciences,
Bogateev G.G. - Professor, Doctor of technical Sciences,
Galeeva E.I. - associate Professor, Candidate of chemical Sciences,
Ivshina A.A. - associate, Candidate of technical Sciences
(Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education «Kazan national research technological University»)
Promising energy saturated compositions for cutting metal structures
Keywords:energy-saturated composition, scrap metal, thermodynamic parameters, cutting, combustion products, thermite
Studies have been carried out to calculate the thermodynamic parameters of three-component energy-saturated compositions, including iron oxide (Fe2O3), aluminum (Al) and nitrile rubber SKN-26, and promising formulations of compositions containing the above components in the following proportions 74/23/3 and 63/ 20/17. It has been established that the combustion products of these compositions have higher thermodynamic parameters in comparison with the combustion products of known thermite formulations used for cutting metal structures. The temperature of the combustion products, the specific heat of combustion, the mass fraction of the condensed phase in the combustion products, and the heat capacity of the condensed combustion products were used as the parameters under study.Bibliographic list:
- Popov E.A. Otrasl' loma chernyh i cvetnyh metallov v Rossii: sostoyanie, problemy i perspektivy razvitiya (Ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap industry in Russia: state, problems and development prospects). Strategii biznesa = Business strategies. 2021. V.9. No. 2. pp.35-41.
- Birzha Loma [Elektronnyj resurs] (Loma Exchange [Electronic resource]). Access mode: https://exchange-loma.rf. Access date 02.11.2019.
- Mingaleva Zh.A. Investirovanie progressivnyh strukturnyh sdvigov v promyshlennosti (Investing in progressive structural changes in the industry). Ekonomika regiona = Economics of the region. 2016. No. 3 (7). pp. 66-82.
- Ugreninov S.V. Funkcionirovanie i vzaimodejstvie regional'nyh rynkov loma i othodov chernyh metallov (Functioning and interaction of regional markets for scrap and waste of ferrous metals). Taganrog: Publishing house of CHOU VO TIUE, 2020. 96 p.
- Mokeev A.A., Garifullin R.Sh. Formirovanie mikropor v polimernoj osnove metodom detonacionnogo metaniya poroshkovyh materialov (Formation of micropores in a polymer base by the method of detonation throwing of powder materials). Vzryvnoe delo = Explosive business. 2020. No. 126-83. pp. 171-185.
- Garifullin R.SH., Mokeev A.A., Sal'nikov A.S. Naturnye ispytaniya ustrojstva na osnove energonasyshchennogo kislotogeneriruyushchego materiala (Full-scale testing of a device based on an energy-saturated acid-generating material). Vzryvnoe delo = Explosive business. 2019. No. 125-82. pp. 53-64.
- Melnikov V.E. Sovremennaya pirotekhnika (Modern pyrotechnics). – M.: 2014. 480 p.
Section 3. Technology of blasting in the mining of solid minerals
Y.I. Vinogradov, assoc. explosives dep., Ph.D. tech. sciences, art. researcher,
S.V. Khokhlov, assoc. explosives dep., Ph.D. tech. sciences,
R.R. Zigangirov, PhD student Explosive business
(St. Petersburg Mining University)
R.A. Rakhmanov, researcher, Ph.D. tech. sciences
(Institute for Problems of Integrated Development of Subsoil named after Academician N.V. Melnikova Russian Academy of Sciences)
To the question of design of drilling and blasting works at deposits with a complex geological structure on the example of the kuranakh ore field
Keywords:drilling and blasting, physical and mechanical properties of rocks, energy intensity of drilling by cone drilling, measurement while drilling (MWD), specific consumption of explosives, specific energy consumption for crushing rocks by explosion, average size of a piece of blasted rock mass
The market model of the economy imposes stringent requirements on the assessment of mining costs. It is known that the cost of mining depends on the granulometric composition of the blasted rock mass. To ensure the specified quality of crushing, it is necessary to know exactly the structure of the block being prepared for blasting and the physical and mechanical properties of the rocks that make it up in order to select the most optimal parameters for drilling and blasting. The paper presents an analysis of existing solutions to this problem. Based on the provisions of the probabilistic-statistical hypothesis, methods for distributing the energy of an explosion in a well are presented to ensure a given granulometric composition of the blasted rock mass. On the example of the Kuranakh ore field, it has been proved that the classification of rocks according to their specific energy intensity of drilling makes it possible to determine the physical and mechanical properties of the rocks of a block being prepared for blasting, and the dependence of energy consumption during drilling and blasting on the coefficient of rock hardness has the same form.Bibliographic list:
- Yastrebova K.N., Chernobay V. I., Moldovan D. V. Solving the issue of ventilating atmosphere of opencast mining by resloping bench face International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 2020. №1. pp. 1-6.
- Shahraj S.G. Novye tekhnicheskie resheniya po provetrivaniyu glubokih kar'erov (New technical solutions for ventilation of deep quarries) / S.G. Sahraj, G.S. Kurchin, A.G. Sorokin // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2019. V .240. рр.654-659.DOI:10.31897/PMI.2019.6.654
- Vinogradov Yu.I. Metod raschyota parametrov burovzryvnyh rabot na zadannyj granulometricheskij sostav vzorvannoj gornoj massy (Method for calculating the parameters of drilling and blasting operations for a given granulometric composition of the blasted rock mass) / Yu.I. Vinogradov, S.V. Hohlov // Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. – M.: Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2015. – № 19 (spec. vypusk). – pp. 20-27.
- Padukov V. A. Energeticheskaya model' processov pri otkrytoj razrabotke rudnyh i nerudnyh mestorozhdenij (Energy Model of Processes in Open Mining of Ore and Non-Ore Deposits) / V.A. Padukov // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. – SPb: Izd-vo SPGGI, 1994. – V. 139 – рр. 88-94
- Padukov V.A. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie osnovy otkrytoj razrabotki mestorozhdenij. Monografiya (Physical and technical bases of open-pit mining. Monograph) / V.A. Padukov // SPb: Izd-vo «Gazprom». – 2009. – 56 р.
- Langefors U. Sovremennaya tekhnika vzryvnoj otbojki gornyh porod [per. s angl.] (Modern technology of explosive breaking of rocks) / U. Langefors, B. Kil'strem //M: Izd-vo «Nedra», 1968. – 284 р.
- Koteleva N., Frenkel I. Digital Processing of Seismic Data from Open-Pit Mining Blasts //Applied Sciences. – 2021. – Т. 11. – №. 1. – С. 383. DOI: 10.3390/app11010383
- Kryukov G.M. Model' vzryvnogo ryhleniya gornyh porod na kar'erah. Vyhod negabarita. Srednij razmer kuskov porody v razvale [preprint] (Model of explosive loosening of rocks in quarries. Oversized exit. The average size of rock pieces in the collapse) / G.M. Kryukov // M: Izd-vo MGGU, 2006. – 30 р.
- Sokolov I. V. Tekhnologiya vzryvnoj otbojki krepkih cennyh rud pri veernom raspolozhenii skvazhin (Technology of explosive breaking of strong valuable ores with a fan arrangement of wells) /I.V. Sokolov, A.A. Smirnov, A.A. Rozhkov A. A. // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. – SPb: Izd-vo SPGU – 2019. – V. 237. – рр. 285-291.
- Hanukaev A.N. O rasprostranenii voln napryazhenij pri vzryve v tverdyh porodah (On the propagation of stress waves during an explosion in solid rocks) / A.N. Hanukaev, I.F. Vanyagin, V.M. Gogolev, V.G. Myrkin // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. – Leningrad: Izd-vo LGI, 1961. – V. 44. – #. 1. – pp. 118-126.
- Mysin A. V. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya parametrov funkcionirovaniya udlinennyh zaryadov razlichnoj konfiguracii (Experimental studies of the parameters of functioning of elongated charges of various configurations) / A.V. Mysin, V.N. Kovalevskij, V.V. Dolzhikov // Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. – 2022. – # 10. – pp. 125–140. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_10_0_125
- Dolzhikov V.V. Vliyanie intervalov zamedleniya na amplitudy voln napryazhenij pri izuchenii modeli vzryva sistemy skvazhinnyh zaryadov (Influence of deceleration intervals on the amplitudes of stress waves in the study of a model of an explosion of a system of borehole charges) / V.V. Dolzhikov, D.E. Ryadinskij, A.A. YAkovlev // Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. – 2022. – # 6-2. – pp. 18-32. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_62_0_18
- Pavlovich A.A. Ocenka prochnosti massiva gornyh porod pri razrabotke mestorozhdenij otkrytym sposobom (Evaluation of the strength of a rock mass during open pit mining) / A.A.Pavlovich, V.A.Korshunov, A.A.Bazhukov, N.YA.Mel'nikov// Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2019. V. 239. pp. 502-509. DOI 10.31897/PMI.2019.5.502
- Moldovan D. V., Chernobay V. I., Sokolov S. T., Bazhenova A. V. Design concepts for explosion products locking in chamber. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022;(6−2):5—17. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_62_0_5.
- Mohammad Babaei Khorzoughi. Rock fracture density characterization using measurement while drilling (MWD) techniques / Mohammad Babaei Khorzoughi, Robert Hall, Derek Apel // International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. – 2018. – № 29. – 859-864 pp. – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmst.2018.01.001
- Kryukov G.M. Fizika razrusheniya gornyh porod pri burenii i vzryvanii. Uchebnik dlya VUZov (Physics of destruction of rocks during drilling and blasting. Textbook for universities) / G.M. Kryukov // M.: Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga». – 2006. – T.1 – 330 s.
- Fersman A.E. Geohimiya. Tom III (Geochemistry. Vol. III) /// Himteoret, Leningrad. 1937. – 503 p.
- Tangaev I.A. Energoyomkost' processov dobychi i pererabotki poleznyh iskopaemyh [Tekst] (Energy intensity of mining and mineral processing processes) / I.A. Tangaev. – M.: Nedra. 1986. – 231 p.
- Teale, R. The Concept of Specific Energy in Rock Drilling / R. Teale // Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. – 1965. – Vol. 2. – 57–73 pp. – URL: The Concept of Specific Energy in Rock Drilling - Teale 1965 - Free Download PDF(kupdf.net)
- Schunnesson, H. RQD Predictions Based on Drill Performance Parameters / H. Schunnesson // Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. – 1996 . – Vol. 11. – pp. 345–351. – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0886-7798(96)00024-7
- Jeroen van Eldert. Application of Measurement While Drilling Technology to Predict Rock Mass Quality and Rock Support for Tunnelling / Jeroen van Eldert, Håkan Schunnesson, Daniel Johansson, David Saiang // Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. – 2020. – № 53. – 1349-1358 pp. – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-019-01979-2
- Ghosh, R. Monitoring of Drill System Behavior for Water-Powered In-The-Hole (ITH) Drilling / Ghosh R, Schunnesson H., Gustafson A. // Minerals. – 2017. – Vol. 7. – 121. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/min7070121
- Juan Navarro. Blastability and Ore Grade Assessment from Drill Monitoring for Open Pit Applications / Juan Navarro, Thomas Seidl, Philipp Hartlieb, José A. Sanchidrián, Pablo Segarra, Paulo Couceiro, Peter Schimek, Clara Godoy // Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. – 2021. – № 54. – 3209-3228 pp. – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-020- 02354-2
- Manoj Khanal. Preliminary Investigation into Measurement While Drilling as a Means to Characterize the Coalmine Roof / Manoj Khanal, Johnny Qin, Baotang Shen and Bongani Dlamini // MDPI. Minerals. – 2020. – 10 p. – DOI: 10.3390/resources9020010
- Rai Piyush. Measurement-while-drilling technique and its scope in design and prediction of rock blasting / Rai Piyush, Schunnesson Hakan, Lindqvist Per-Arne, Kumar Uday // International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. – № 26. – 711-719 pp. – DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmst.2016.05.025
- Isheyskiy V. et al. Specifics of MWD data collection and verification during formation of training datasets //Minerals. – 2021. – Т. 11. – №. 08. – С. 798.
- Dolgij I.E. Soprotivlenie gornyh porod razrusheniyu pri burenii skvazhin (Resistance of rocks to destruction during well drilling) / I.E. Dolgij, N.I. Nikolaev // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. – SPb, 2016. – V.221. – 655-660 pp. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18454/pmi.2016.5.655
- Zigangirov R.R. Algoritm opredeleniya zavisimosti mezhdu parametrami bureniya i fiziko-mekhanicheskimi svojstvami gornyh porod (Algorithm for determining the relationship between drilling parameters and physical and mechanical properties of rocks) / R.R. Zigangirov, YU.I. Vinogradov, S.V. Khohlov, R.A. Rahmanov // scientific and technical assembly «Vzryvnoe delo. – M.: Interdepartmental commission of blasting design, 2021. – 122-136 pp.
- Ignat'ev S.A. Sovremennye matematicheskie metody prognoza uslovij podderzhaniya i krepleniya gornyh vyrabotok (Modern mathematical methods for forecasting the conditions for maintaining and supporting mine workings) / S.A.Ignat'ev, A.E.Sudarikov, A.ZH.Imashev // Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2019. T. 238. S. 371-375. DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2019.4.371
- Koteleva, N.; Loseva, E. Development of an Algorithm for Determining Defects in Cast-in-Place Piles Based on the Data Analysis of Low Strain Integrity Testing. Appl. Sci. 2022, 12, 10636. DOI:10.3390/app122010636
- Makar'ev V.P. Issledovanie i prognozirovaniya harakteristik granulometricheskogo sostava gornoj massy pri udare i vzryvnom razrushenii: avtoref. diss. na soisk. uchen. step. kand. tekhn. Nauk (Research and prediction of the characteristics of the granulometric composition of the rock mass during impact and explosive destruction) // LGI, Leningrad. 1972.
- Zharikov S.N. Vzaimosvyaz' udel'nyh energeticheskih harakteristik processov sharoshechnogo bureniya i vzryvnogo razrusheniya massiva gornyh porod [Tekst]: dis. na soisk. uchen. step. kand. tekhn. nauk (25.00.20) (Relationship between specific energy characteristics of roller cone drilling and explosive rock mass destruction) // IGD UrO RAN, Ekaterinburg (Institute of Mining Engineering of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences). 2011. – 139 p.
- Kutuzov B.N. Proektirovanie i organizaciya vzryvnyh rabot: Uchebnik (Design and organization of blasting: Textbook) / Pod obshch. red. prof. B.N. Kutuzova. – M.: Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2012. – 416 p.
P.S. Simonov, associate Professor of the chair "Development of mineral deposits", Candidate of Engineering Sciences
(Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University)
Features of calculation parameters of drilling-and-blasting works on the separation
Keywords:blast, blasting works, parameters of drilling-and-blasting works, separation, charge design, diameter of the shot, distance between charges
The main features of calculation of parameters of drilling-and-blasting works on a separation are given in article. Dependences of pressure of products of explosion in the shot or the well from the mass of a charge of explosive per unit of volume of a charging cavity are defined. In examples the mass of explosive is calculated on 1 m of a charge, the required diameter of a charging cavity and distance between shots (wells). Broader use in practice, the principles presented in article, will allow to increase explosion action efficiency, to ensure safety of the zakonturny massif.Bibliographic list:
- Belin V.A., Ganopolsky M.I., Baron V.L., etc. Methods of conducting blasting operations. Special explosive works. / Edited by V.A. Belin. – M.: MGGU, 2007. – 563 p.
- Brotanek I., Voda Y. Planimetric detonation in mining and construction. – M.: Nedra, 1983. – 144 p.
- Belin V.A., Bolotova Yu.N. Influence of various parameters of drilling and blasting operations in the edge protection of iron ore open pits mines on the efficiency of mining operations. // Explosion technology (Vzryvnoe delo). 2022. №134/91. pp. 75-85.
- Suprun V.I., Gorbonos M.G., Levchenko Ya.V., etc. Optimization of the parameters of explosive training carbonate massifs for the purpose of conservation quality characteristics feedstock. // Explosion technology (Vzryvnoe delo). 2021. № 130/87. pp. 127-146.
- Sosnin V.A., Morozov K.E., Kovalevich S.V., Gilmanov R.Z. Development of technology for the use of emulsion explosives for blasting wells in the contour row at the off-site works of the open pit mining and processing complex AK ALROSA. // Explosion technology (Vzryvnoe delo). 2020. № 126/83. pp. 99-112.
- Cord cumulative charge. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://expertvr.ru/explosives/shnurovoy_kumulyativnyy_zaryad_shkz/ – Zagl. from the screen.
- The standard reference book on drilling-and-blasting works / F.A. Avdeev, V.L. Baron, N.V. Gurov, etc. – M.: Nedra, 1986. – 511 p.
- Kotov L.R., Kutsenko G.P., Zozul A.E., Rosenberg T.I. Linear charges for explosive cutting of metal and an separation of a block stone. // Explosion technology (Vzryvnoe delo). №100/57. pp. 233-238.
- Kutuzov B.N. Rocks destruction by explosion. – M.: MGI publishing house, 1992. – 516 p.
- Dubnov L.V., Bakharevich N.S., Romanov A.I. Industrial explosives – M.: Nedra, 1988. – 358 p.
- Bychkov G.V., Kokunin R.V., Ovcharov Yu.E., Pozdnyakov S.A. A research of charges of soft detonation on separation of monoliths from the massif on the Sultayevsky granite pit // Production, processing and application of a natural stone. – Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 2004. pp. 228-238.
I.A. Konstantinov, mining engineer
(LLC “Company “Vostsibugol”)
B.L. Talgamer, Dr. tech. Sci., Professor, Head of the Department of Development of Mineral Deposits,
A.E. Starkov, PhD student
Evaluation of the efficiency of blasting in sedimentary deposits with island permafrost and swampiness
Keywords:drilling and blasting, insular permafrost, thawed rocks, exploded rocks, secondary freezing, underexploded massif, ledge parameters
An analysis is made of the acceptability of traditional methods for evaluating the results of blasting, including those based on measuring the granulometric composition of loosened rocks, for the conditions of development of sedimentary deposits covered by insular permafrost and waterlogging. A more acceptable assessment of the effectiveness of blasting operations for the given conditions of blasting operations based on the volume of the unblasted rock mass is considered. Using the selected criterion, the effectiveness of blasting operations at some deposits of Eastern Siberia, covered by insular permafrost and swampiness, was evaluated. The relationship between the selected criterion for assessing blasting operations under these conditions and the height of the mined ledge has been established, which makes it possible to predict the effectiveness of drilling and blasting operations and, on the basis of this, control the preparation of rocks for the excavation.Bibliographic list:
- Umarov F.Ya., Makhmudov D.R. Studies of methods for controlling the crushing of rocks by the explosion of borehole charges of explosives in deep quarries // Mining Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2017. No.2. pp. 30-33.
- Komashchenko V.I., Vorobyev E.D., Lukyanov V.G. Development of blasting technology that reduces the harmful impact on the environment Wednesday // News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesources Engineering, 2017. Vol. 328. No. 8. From 33-40.
- Starkov A.E., Talgamer B.L. Improving the quality of explosive preparation of rocks for excavation with a low specific consumption of explosives // Rational subsoil use, 2021. No.6. pp. 30-35.
- Brukhavetskaya A.O. Analysis of the influence of BVR parameters on the quality of crushing rock mass // Explosive business, 2022. No.136-93. Pp. 111-128.
- Rakhmanov R.A. Improving the technology of drilling and blasting operations during crushing of multi-strength mountain massifs // GIAB. 2015. №S1-1. pp. 453-465.
- Belin V. A., Kutuzov B. N., Ganopolsky M. I., Overchenko M. N. Technology and safety of blasting operations / V. A. Belin, B. N. Kutuzov, M. I. Ganopolsky, M. N. Overchenko; edited by prof. V. A. Belin. — M. : Publishing House "Mining" LLC "Cimmerian Center", 2016. — 424 p. : table., ill. — (Library of a mining engineer. Vol. 10 "Explosive business". Book 2) – Chapter 13.17. – p. 263,264, Chapter 14.2. – P. 273. ISBN 978-5-905450-80-8;
- Technology of mining and drilling and blasting operations in complex hydrogeological and geocryological conditions of the Vostochny section /Rashkin A.V., Dorofeev V.A., Avdeev P.B., Seleznev S.Yu. // Mining information and Analytical Bulletin, 2006, No. 5. pp. 375- 379.
- Drilling and blasting operations in complex geocryological conditions /Leshchinsky A.V., Dorofeev V.A., Shevkun E.B. // Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, 2009, No. 5. pp. 342 - 343.
- Analysis and generalization of the experience of conducting explosive breaking of permafrost rocks / B. N. Zarovnyaev [et al.] // Mining information and analytical bulletin. - 2012. - Ed. issue. 7: Modern technologies at mining enterprises. - pp. 196-210. - Bibliogr.: pp. 210 (5 titles).
- The influence of thermophysical and technological factors on the freezing of the beaten rock mass / M.V. Kaymonov, Yu.A. Khokholov, A.S. Kurilko. Mining information and Analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2010. No. S4. pp. 166-175.
- Investigation of the processes of rock freezing in the conditions of cryolithozone deposits / A.P. Vinokurov. Mining information and Analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2011. No. S10. pp. 75-82.
Section 4. Use of combustion processes and explosion actions in industry
|UDC 662.221.11: 622.276|
R.Sh. Garifullin - associate Professor, Candidate of technical Sciences
(Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education «Kazan national research technological University» - FGBOU VO «KNITU»)
Research of the combustion characteristics of compositions for the treatment of clayed formations
Keywords:burning rate, oil reservoir, claying, pressure, geological conditions
The paper investigates the combustion characteristics of energy-saturated compositions used for thermal gas treatment of oil reservoirs. Based on the results of the recorded curve of the dependence of pressure on the duration of the combustion process, the main pressure ranges were identified, which are typical for the reservoirs of most oil fields from 0.1 to 5.0 MPa and from 5 to 10 MPa. It has been established that all of the presented compositions reliably ignite and burn stably in the range of pressures studied. The dependence of the combustion rate on pressure is almost the same without revealing the mode of non-stationary high- or low-speed combustion. This regularity is a significant advantage, since it allows designing devices for claying formations operating in a wide range of geological conditions, characterized by a significant spread of bottomhole pressures.Bibliographic list:
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 09.06.2020, №1523-r «Energeticheskaya strategiya RF na period do 2035 goda» (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 9, 2020, No. 1523-r «Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035»).
- Patent RF No. 2162146 С1, Е 21 В 43/27, 43/22, 1999г
- Patent RF No. 2246612 С1, E21B 43/27, 2003г.,
- Patent RF No. 2174594 С1, Е 21 В 43/27, 2000 г.
- Patent RF No. 2330157 С2, E21B 43/27, 2006 г.
- Patent RF No. 2469189 С1, E21B 43/27, C09K 8/72, 2011 г.
- Patent RF No. 2534142 С1, С09К 8/72, 2013г.
- Mokeev A.A., Salnikov A.S., Badretdinova L.Kh. et al. Issledovanie kombinirovannyh zaryadov energonasyshchennyh materialov dlya obrabotki neftyanyh skvazhin (Research of combined charges of energy-saturated materials for processing oil wells). Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Kazan technological University. 2014. T.17. No.15. pp. 268-269.
- Petrov A.S., Mokeev A.A., Garifullin R.Sh. Sgoraemye kislotogeneriruyushchie kompozicii dlya povysheniya nefteotdachi plastov (Combustible acid-generating compositions for enhanced oil recovery). Vzryvnoe delo = Explosive business. 2018. No. 121-78. pp. 124-134.
- Garifullin R.Sh., Mokeev A.A., Salnikov A.S. Naturnye ispytaniya ustrojstva na osnove energonasyshchennogo kislotogeneriruyushchego materiala (Full-scale testing of a device based on an energy-saturated acid-generating material). Vzryvnoe delo = Explosive business. 2019. No. 125-82. pp. 53-64.
- Kryev R.A., Korobkov A.M., Garifullina G.I. et al. Teoreticheskaya ocenka vozmozhnosti primeneniya pirotekhnicheskih sostavov dlya razglinizacii neftyanyh plastov (Theoretical assessment of the possibility of using pyrotechnic compositions for claying oil reservoirs). Vzryvnoe delo = Explosive business. 2022. No. 143-91, pp. 86-95.
- Badretdinova L.Kh., A.A. Mokeev, A.A. Marsov et al. Issledovanie zavisimosti harakteristik goreniya ot fizicheskoj stabil'nosti energonasyshchennogo materiala termoistochnika (Investigation of the dependence of combustion characteristics on the physical stability of an energy-saturated material of a thermal source). Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Kazan technological University. 2014. V.17. No.7. pp.120-123.
- Mokeev A.A., Salnikov A.S., Badretdinova L.Kh. et al. Laboratornyj stend dlya izucheniya harakteristik goreniya kombinirovannyh zaryadov energonasyshchennyh materialov (Laboratory stand for studying the characteristics of combustion of combined charges of energy-saturated materials). Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Kazan technological University. 2014. V.17. No. 15. pp.95-97.
Section 5. Ecology and safety during blasting operations
Kantor V. Kh., General Director
(NTF "Explosion Technology")
Determination of the size of gas-hazardous zones on the earth's surface during explosions of ejection charges
Keywords:danger zone, safe distance, wind, formula, calculation, gases, oxides, explosion
The analysis of normative formulas for determining the size of dangerous zones in the explosion of ejection charges weighing more than 200 tons during the production of blasting operations on the Earth's surface is carried out. Calculations based on these formulas show that the influence of wind on the size of the polluted zones can be very significant. The considered quantitative consideration of the value of wind speed and its direction in the preparation of large-scale explosions for the release of rocks, as well as the optimal choice of the type of explosive (explosive) according to the criterion of gas hazard, makes it possible to reasonably predict the size of dangerous zones for people by the action of poisonous gases of an explosion on the Earth's surface.Bibliographic list:
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety. "Safety rules for the production, storage and use of explosive materials for industrial purposes." Approved by the Order of Rostechnadzor No. 494 dated 03.12.2020. Revision with amendments No. 171 dated 05/23/2022 With amendments and additions dated 05/25/2022
- Avdeev F.A., Baron V.L., Bleiman I.L. Production of mass explosions. - M.: Nedra, 1977.
- Bleiman I.L., Gunchenko A.I., Kantor V.H. Determination of the size of gas-hazardous zones during explosions of ejection charges. – In the book: Explosive business, No.89/39. M.: Nedra, 1980.
- Dubnov L.V., Bakharevich N.S., Romanov A.I. Industrial explosives. – M.: Nedra, 1988.
- Beresnevich P.V., Mikhailov V.A., Filatov S.S. Aerology of quarries.- M.: Nedra, 1990.
- Avdeev F.A., Baron V.L., Gurov N.V., Kantor V.H. Normative handbook on drilling and blasting. - M.: Nedra, 1986.
- Kantor V.H., Gunchenko A.I., Slutsky B.M. High-speed construction of the Sh
|UDC 622.831.32. 04.04.2012|
Sinitsa I.V., Candidate of Technical Sciences, ved. nauchn. employee
Yatsynyak S.D., st. Lecturer of the Department of Applied Geology and Mining,
K.B. Ponomarenko, Post-graduate student of the Department of Applied Geology and Mining
(Belgorod State National Research University NRU "BelSU")
Kushnerchuk V.V. Head of the drainage mine
(JSC "Mikhailovsky GOK named after A.V. Varichev")
*Field observations were carried out under the guidance of Prof. S.V. Sergeev, Doctor of Technical Sciences.
Assessment of the stress state of the rock mass in the workings of the Mikhailovsky GOK drainage mine
Keywords:rock mass, stress, deformations, stress-strain state (VAT), strength limits, displacements, mountain impact
The technique is described, and the results of determining stresses in the array by methods of unloading on large bases and slot unloading are considered. An assessment of quartzites to the propensity for mountain impacts has been carried out.Bibliographic list:
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Regulations on the safe conduct of mining operations in deposits prone and dangerous to mining impacts", - Order of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision No. 576 dated 02.12.2013.
- Instructions for the safe conduct of mining operations at ore and non-metallic deposits, construction sites of underground structures prone and dangerous to mining impacts. RD 06-329-99, 11/24/99
- Observations on the displacement of the rock mass during the underground mining of the deposit / S.V. Sergeev, I.V. Sinitsa, V.Ya. Antsibor // Development of mineral resources deposits and underground construction in complex hydrogeological conditions: materials of the eighth international. simp. Belgorod, May 25-29, 2015 / OJSC VIOGEM – Belgorod 2015 – pp. 208-211.
- Sergeev S.V., Sinitsa I.V., Geomechanical support of underground iron ore mining at the KMAruda combine.
- Assessment of the propensity of the rock mass on the KMA to mountain impacts / S.V. Sergeev, I.V. Sinitsa, V.F. Karyakin // Scientific Vedomosti BelSU. Ser. Natural Sciences – 2015 - No.9 (206), issue 31. – pp. 132-137.
- Sergeev, S.V. Assessment of the propensity of the rock mass on the KMA to mountain impacts / S.V. Sergeev, I.V. Sinitsa, V.F. Karyakin // Scientific Vedomosti BelSU. Ser. Natural sciences. – 2015. – № 9 (206), issue 31. – pp. 132-137.
- Diagnostics and monitoring of the stress state of the support of vertical trunks. – M.: Publishing House "Mountain Book", 2011. – 244 p.: ill.
- Displacement of rocks in ore deposits/ Kuznetsov M.A., Akimov A.G., Kuzmin V.I., Panteleev M.G., Chernyshev M.F., publishing house "Nedra", 1971, 224 p
- Methods and means of solving problems of mining geomechanics/ G.N. Kuznetsov, K.A. Ardyshev, N.A. Filatov et al. – M.: Nedra, 1987g. – 248s.
- Aksenov, V.K. Unloading of an array with a slit as a means for determining absolute stresses in rocks / V.K. Aksenov, M.V. Kurlenya, A.I. Petrov // FTPRPI. – 1972. – No. 2. – S. 122 – 124.
- A. S. No. 877005 of the USSR, A method for determining VAT in an array of rocks / M.V. Kurlenya, V.D. Baryshnikov, G.F. Bobrov, S.N. Popov, V.K. Fedorenko. – Publ. in 1981, byul. No. 40.
- Samoilov V.L., Management of the state of the rock mass: a textbook for students / V.L. Samoilov, V.E. Nefedov. – Donetsk: DONNTU, 2016 – 204 p.
- Underground mining of ferruginous quartzites / G. M. Babayants, L.K. Vertleib, N.Ya. Zhurin et al. – M.: Nedra, 1988.
- Vlokh N.P. Management of rock pressure at underground mines / N.P. Vlokh – Moscow: Nedra, 1994 – 208 p.
- Duc-Phi D; Nam-Hung Tran; Hong-Lam Dang; Dashnor Hoxha. Closed-form solution of stress and stability analysis of wellbore in anisotropic permeable rock // International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 113 (2019) 11-23.
- Petroleum Rock Mechanics 1st Edition Drilling Operations and Well Design, Imprint: Gulf, Professional Publishing, Published Date: 26th May 2011, Page Count: 376
- ISRM suggested method for in situ microseismic monitoring of the fracturing process in rock masses / Y.-X. Xiao, X.-T. Feng, J.A. Hudson [et al.] // Rock Mech. Rock Eng. – 2016. – Vol. 49, № 1. – P. 343-369.
- Wesseloo, J. Grid-based analysis of seismic data / J. Wesseloo, K. Woodward, J. Pereira // J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. – 2014. – Vol. 114, № 10. – P. 815-822.
Tyupin V.N., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
(Belgorod State National Research University)
Ponomarenko K.B., engineer, researcher,
(JSC "VIOGEM" Laboratory of Rock Pressure and Rock Displacement, Belgorod State National Research University)
Assessment of the reliability of the explosive method for determining the stress state of a mountain range
Keywords:stress state of the massif, excavation, physical and mechanical properties of rocks, massif, stresses, deformations, assessment of impact hazard
The study is aimed at forecasting geodynamic phenomena, monitoring the values of the parameters of the stress-strain state of the rock mass and the dynamics of their changes during mining operations. In the workings of the Gubkin mine at the KMAruda combine, on the horizon -250 m, industrial experimental studies were carried out to determine the stress state of the rock mass during excavation by unloading methods at large bases, slot unloading and explosive method. The results of determining the stressed state of the array by these methods are compared. It is established that the stress state of the array determined by the explosive method (15.8 – 46.1 MPa) corresponds to the values obtained by unloading methods on large bases (5.0 – 65.3 MPa) and slot unloading (3.4 – 63.3 MPa). Compared with common methods (unloading on large bases and slot unloading), the explosive method has efficiency.Bibliographic list:
- Kazikaev D.M., Kozyrev A.A., Kasparyan E.V., Iofis M.A. Management of geomechanical processes in the development of mineral deposits. – M.: Gornaya Kniga Publishing House, 2016– - 490 p.
- Sinitsa I.V., Yatsynyak S.D., Lepetyukha D.S., Ponomarenko K.B. Assessment of the propensity of the rock mass to mountain impacts. Collection of materials of the fourteenth International Symposium "Development of mineral resources deposits and underground construction in difficult hydrogeological conditions", – Belgorod, 2019. – pp. 195 – 201.
- Sergeev S. V., Sinitsa I. V. Geomechanical support of underground mining of iron ores at the KMAruda combine // Mining Journal. – 2019. – No. 8. – pp. 30-33. DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2019.08.05.
- Zubkov A.V., Krinitsyn R.V., Sentyabov S.V., Selin K.V. Laboratory of Geodynamics and Rock Pressure of the Institute of Mining of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences: studies of rock mass // Mining Industry. 2022; (1S). pp. 119-126. DOI: 10.30686/1609-9192-2022-1S-119-126.
- Shabarov A.N., Tsirel S.V., Morozov K.V. [et al.]. The concept of integrated geodynamic monitoring in underground mining operations // Mining Journal. – 2017. – No. 9. – pp. 59-64.
- Kozyrev A.A., Kasparyan E.V., Fedotova Yu.V. The concept of a unified system of integrated geomechanical monitoring during mining operations in rock massifs of rocks // Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2016. No. 4. pp. 168-191.
- Tyupin V. N., Ponomarenko K. B. Development of a method for determining the stressed state of a mountain massif during explosive penetration of workings // Mining information and analytical bulletin. – 2022. – No. 8. – pp. 27-37. DOI:10.25018/0236_1493_2022_8_0_27.
- Tyupin V.N., Ponomarenko K.B. Determination of the stress state of an array of ferruginous quartzites by the explosive method during mining. // Explosive business. – 2022. – 135/92. pp. 67-80.
- Y.-X. Xiao, X.-T. Feng, J.A. Hudson [et al.]. ISRM suggested method for in situ microseismic monitoring of the fracturing process in rock masses // Rock. Mech. Rock. Eng. – 2016. – Vol. 49, № 1. – P. 343-369.
- Duc-Phi D; Nam-Hung Tran; Hong-Lam Dang; Dashnor Hoxha. Closed-form solution of stress and stability analysis of wellbore in anisotropic permeable rock // International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2019. Vol. 113.P. 11-23. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2018.11.002.
- Kazikaev D. M. Geomechanics of underground mining of ore deposits. – M.: Moscow state mining University, 2009. 542 p.
- Vlokh N.P. Management of rock pressure at underground mines. - M.: Nedra, 1994. – 208 p.: ill.
- Tyupin V. N. Explosive and geomechanical processes in fractured stressed mountain massifs. — Belgorod: Publishing house ― “Belgorod"., 2017. — 192 p.
- Zubkov A.V. Geomechanics and geotechnology. - Yekaterinburg: IGD UrO RAS, 2001. ill., tab.; – 333 p.
- Yatsynyak S.D., Sinitsa I.V., Sergeev S.V., Vorobyev E.D., Lepetyukha D.S., Ponomarenko K.B. Patent RU 2761081. A device for measuring deformations on the walls of a mine // No. 2021114174; application 19.05.2021.
- Tyupin V.N., Ponomarenko K.B. Patent RU 2768768. Method for determining the stress state of an array of rocks // - No.2021115801; application 02.06.2021.
- Shkuratnik V.L. Methods for determining the stress-strain state of an array of rocks. – M.: MGSU, 2012. – 112 p.
Section 6. Information
|Belin V.A., Vyatkin N.L., Bolotova Yu.N., Chaban V.S.|
New explosive technologies at the service of miners. Main results of the 22nd conferences on mining and explosives
Bersenev G.P. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, General Director of the Ural Explosives Association, Honored Builder of the Russian Federation,
Kutuev V.A. – researcher,
A.S. Flyagin – Junior Researcher
(IGD UrO RAS)
Results of the scientific and production seminar of the ural explosives
Keywords:scientific and production seminar, Institute of Mining, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Association "Ural Explosives", UMMC Museum Complex, drilling and blasting, special blasting, industrial safety
The article presents information about the results of the scientific and production seminar on drilling and blasting operations at open and underground mine workings and special blasting operations organized by the Association "Ural Explosives" on the territory of the Museum Complex of the Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company in Verkhnyaya Pyshma, with the participation of the IGD of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Ural Department of Rostechnadzor. Within the framework of the seminar, reports were heard on the following topics: special blasting operations during welding of metals by explosion and collapse of buildings; experience in working with non-explosive mixtures and devices, including pulsed gas generators in dense urban areas; results of the development and testing of methods for studying the strength properties of rock mass in the process of spherical drilling of blast wells in quarries; upcoming innovations in Federal Law No. 116 "On Industrial Safety of OPO"; relevance, features and conditions blasting operations under safety shelters; mining conditions for underground mining operations at the Donskoy GOK mine in Kazakhstan. At the end of the theoretical part of the event, a tour of the 4 exhibition centers of the Museum Complex took place: military and automotive equipment, Wings of Victory aviation, the Parade Calculation exhibition center, and an open exhibition area with railway and artillery equipment.
Bersenev G.P. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, General Director of the Ural Explosives Association, Honored Builder of the Russian Federation,
Kutuev V.A. – researcher
(IGD UrO RAS)
Results of the ix scientific and practical conference of the Ural explosives
Keywords:scientific and practical conference, Institute of Mining, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Association "Ural Explosives", industrial safety, drilling and blasting, special blasting, emulsion explosives, detonation characteristics of explosives
The article presents the results of a scientific and practical conference on mining and blasting in the Urals, organized by the Institute of Mining and the Association "Explosives of the Urals" within the framework of the X Ural Mining Forum in the IEC "Yekaterinburg-EXPO" with a visiting meeting at the enterprise NAO "NIPIGORMASH", and excursions to the production site of LLC "Protol", and also at JSC "Nevyansk Cement Plant" and LLC "Nevyansk Quarry Management" with a visit to the Demidovsky Museum and the Nevyansk inclined tower. Within the framework of the conference, scientific reports and reports were heard on the issues of safe subsurface use and blasting, attention was paid to special explosive welding, collapse of buildings in construction; the latest developments of charging, drilling equipment of domestic production and emulsion explosives were presented; research on seismic safety of protected objects and ledges of quarries during open-pit mining was reported.